“Nakhodka Maritime Services” LLC / ООО “Находка Мэритайм Сервисес” 2020
Shipping agency service at Nakhodka, Vostochny, Kozmino, Vladivostok, Slavyanka, Zarubino Ports
“Nakhodka Maritime Services” opened its doors in 2014 as an independent shipping agency company at Russian Far East, rendering ship’s agency services & vessel’s handling activity within Vostochny, Nakhodka, Kozmino, Vladivostok , Slavyanka, Zarubino ports.
Our enthusiastic & experienced team constantly strives to make sure you get the most out of our services and for your successful business. Our long term good relationship with government organizations, local port authorities, stevedoring companies, supplying & bunkering organizations, enable us to efficiently take quick and smooth general, protective, sub-agency services of every kind of vessels within Far Eastern Russian ports and terminals.
Basic company milestones are:
- 2014 : Establishment of ‘Nakhodka Maritime Services’ (hereafter NMS), and commencing business activity as independent ship’s agent at port of Nakhodka and Vostochny, Far East of Russia, ports of South Primorye, Far-Eastern part of Russia;
- 2015 : Participation in ‘Argus Far East Bunkering Conference’ as a guest speaker (topic: “Bunkering operations of transit ocean-going vessels and its significance in development of ports of South Primorye”);
- 2016 : Launched agency activity in ports of Vladivostok and Slavyanka;
- 2017 : Launched agency activity in port of Kozmino; Staff doubled.
: Applied a ‘Quality Management System’ through internationally recognized organization and gained IQNet certification, ISO 9001:2015 certification and implemented basic principles of successful management & its improvement by using international standards of corporate management policy.
- 2018 : Joined BIMCO community (The Baltic and International Maritime Council);
: Joined NAMA (former Association of Saint-Petersburg Shipping Agencies) and became a member of this powerful shipping agency organization, member of FONASBA (The Federation of National Associations of Ship Brokers and Agents).
: Handled a 300th vessel by the company.
- 2019 : Celebrated a 5th year anniversary since the moment of company establishment.
- 2020 : Awarded a "Fonasba Quality Standard" (https://www.fonasba.com/fonasba-initiatives/fonasba-quality-standard/accredited-companies)
: Handled a 600th vessel by the company.